Ex boyfriend wants me to be fair to him. What does that mean?

I broke up with my ex boyfriend and since then he's been taking it very bad. He's extremely hurt. He says for me to do this made him lose everything. He feels he gave so much into the relationship and for me that not only is he not getting anything in return but that he's been robbed of a lot of things. I know he did a lot for me, but I just don't want to be in the relationship anymore. Now he's telling me all he wants is for things to be fair. For me to give something back to him. What exactly does that mean? Can anyone help me out? He says he wants me to do back some of the things he did for me, which I don't understand because I don't want to get back with him. Then he also says he doesn't care of the relationship anymore and just wants things so it's fair? How do I make it fair?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think he wants to get back together with you, but he probably needs to get his sh*t together first. Sounds like a real loser.

• I think so too..but I don't know how to deal with this..

btw break ups are never fair right? I think he's extremely unhappy that he got nothing out of this except heartbreak

What Girls Said 1

• Give him back all the stuff he's bought you, If that doesn't help he's just complaining for the sake of it, and I'd suggest you ignore it.