Guys does a little jealousy ever work when trying to affect your ex?

I'm not trying to play games. I'm really not. I even removed my ex from snap and insta so he didn't think what I posted was trying to get him jealous. But I am curious if seeing another guy with his arm around me (on someone else's picture not mine) will bother him. It's the first time since we broke up that he will have seen this. Because I've finally moved on and am allowing myself to meet other guys. Before I was so afraid of making him mad I didn't post anything or really even hangout with other guys. But now I'm not thinking about how he would react. But I am curious if it will bother him? Please be honest and refrain from saying I'm need to not care etc I just wonder if he will be bothered by it at all. I would like it bother him a little if I'm being honest.

12