Guys help!!! Do ex's typically take you out on dates, spend time with you, and do everything you did as a couple when your together?

Updates:
Guys I need your opinions please!!!
Guys help!!! I need advice!!!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes and no. If your ex is taking you out on dates and spending time with you then to me that is a strong sign they miss you and still think and care about you. And might maybe want to get back together again.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you say no then?

• Show All
    • Well I can't tell isn't there any indication or something?

• I don't think so unless of he starts buying you jewelry like a ring or wants to move in with you. It would have to be a major change in his behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• Exs normally don't speak to each other unless they agree to be friends but even then they don't take you on dates and stuff

0|1
    0|0
    • Right that's what I thought, I just don't know what's up with my ex

• Show All
    • He hasn't asked yet and it been sometime

• Ah okay I'm not too sure then

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Well that's a huge turn of events. Well I have never been in this situation but it seems like he is trying to get you and him closer again. Perhaps he wants you back again? How has things been between you and him so far?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well it has been on and off currently we been going on dates for the past couple months and I can tell we have grown closer but he hasn't ask me to officially be in a relationship with him again but I also haven't seen him in a month due to his crazy work schedule

• Show All
    • It's kinda long so would you rather me send it in a pm?

• Yeah PM is cool

• I'm envious, I recently got dumped by my ex and now she won't even talk to me. Not a day goes by where I wish I could just see her laugh again. Just don't let them take advantage of you.

0|1
    0|1
    • Awww I'm sorry, well I'm trying determine they are or not. I don't think so but then I obviously could be wrong

• Show All
    • Well I'm not getting any younger and it's hard to find people when your old

• Well I will say this do what you feel will make you happy. Not just because you fear of never finding someone after. After my ex left me I feel like I will never find someone, and being a guy and not very attractive. Simply approaching a girl will have me labeled as a creeper. However all we have is hope that someone will come along. I really think it is best that you have a long talk with him, and tell exactly how you feel.

• I wouldn't look at it as an ex taking you out on dates... it's just two people starting over and seeing how it goes.

0|0
    0|0
    • So he does want to Start over with me?

• Show All
    • I feel like we had this conversation 6 months ago

• Nah I don't think I ever talked to you

• No... sounds like you have separation anxiety and emotionally insecurity. Unless they eve been gone for months on end for war or something. You know they are coming back.

0|0
    0|0
    • What?
      This doesn't answer the question?

• Lmao omg sorry I don't know how the fuck that happen 😂😂😂 I was trying to answer a different question

• It's okay lol would you like to answer this one

• There's a reason the ex is called the ex. Sounds like he wants to get back together. Caution: why did you two break up?

0|0
    0|0
    • Uh because I wanted to get married so much and he wasn't ready so we were fighting because I always had the married mindset in my head and he wasn't there

• Show All
    • Good I am glad to hear that. I wish you good luck!

• thanks

• no, i tend to not want anything to do with my exes.

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants to get you back obviously

0|0
    0|0
    • or at the very least just have sex

• Show All
    • sexually or more?

• I didn't ask but I think more considering he brings me out on dates and doesn't use me for sex

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes