Guys help!!! Do ex's typically take you out on dates, spend time with you, and do everything you did as a couple when your together?

Guys I need your opinions please!!!
Guys help!!! I need advice!!!

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say yes and no. If your ex is taking you out on dates and spending time with you then to me that is a strong sign they miss you and still think and care about you. And might maybe want to get back together again.

• Why do you say no then?

• Well I can't tell isn't there any indication or something?

• I don't think so unless of he starts buying you jewelry like a ring or wants to move in with you. It would have to be a major change in his behavior.

Most Helpful Girl

• Exs normally don't speak to each other unless they agree to be friends but even then they don't take you on dates and stuff

• Right that's what I thought, I just don't know what's up with my ex

• He hasn't asked yet and it been sometime

• Ah okay I'm not too sure then