Where is the limit??

If a guy is in a relationship can he be just friends with a girl that wants to sleep with him? If yes where is the boundary of being faithful and not? And vice versa for girls.

OK I GET I SILLY QUESTION LOL...Thanks EVERYBODY

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the hell not! think about this, your girlfriend does the same thing. how would you feel? The boundary is already being crossed if you even considered having heer as a friend. suppose you guys get really cclose and you and your relationship (partner) have an arguement? Your gonna end up having sex with them. Don't put your self in situations that open the doors to bad things. That's like your asking if I'm a drug addict can I still go to the craxk house just to see my friends? <----wat do you think you'll end up doing?

What Girls Said 2

• What a silly question...Well sure you can as long as it's OK with you that your girlfriend gets to have a sex buddy also... Deal?

• dude if you even think about having a fck buddy besides ur girlfriend then that right there is cheating. if ur not satisfied with ur current gf, then break up. or else ur gonna end up hurting a lot of people. and FWB don't really have happy endings when feelings like romantic ones developed and it might sound like a leading on to both of you and her and ur girlfriend might find out. its a messy spiderweb of lies and using people for people.

What Guys Said 1