Lonely have u lower ur standards?

has anyone been so lonely in love that they dated someone they really did not find attraction for?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they dont have to be a super model but there has to be some attraction

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• ashamed as i am I've done this. i took advantage of a truly nice guy, who actually let his guard down made himself vulnerable to me, because i was rejected by a more attractive guy. i felt awful after a while, and was honest and ended it, but i can't take it back, as much as i wish i could.

i would totally advise against doing this, if its something you're contemplating. itll hurt both you and the other person.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• hmm. no. that's not a choice.
    but if the person is good from heart then yes.

but í will rather wait for the right person.
    good thing take time.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. but loneliness sucks a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never lowered my standards for any reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Dated someone from HS because he was desperate and I was getting to that point as well. (Hadn't been in a relationship in 5-6 years.) worst 11 months romantically that I've had since I've been on this planet. I let it go on because I thought I forgot what someone wanting to be with me all the time felt like. Thought I was too used to enjoying my own company. Said screw that and broke up. I can't have someone sending me 80+ messages a day. 😨

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting back into the dating game, went out with a lot of peeps. I got to see qualities that I was & was not looking for. Someone that I would've normally passed up got my attention and we have something good going.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes