Lonely have u lower ur standards?

has anyone been so lonely in love that they dated someone they really did not find attraction for?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• they dont have to be a super model but there has to be some attraction

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• ashamed as i am I've done this. i took advantage of a truly nice guy, who actually let his guard down made himself vulnerable to me, because i was rejected by a more attractive guy. i felt awful after a while, and was honest and ended it, but i can't take it back, as much as i wish i could.

i would totally advise against doing this, if its something you're contemplating. itll hurt both you and the other person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE