What would you do if you had access to your ex's snapchat?

Lets say you gain access to your ex's snapchat. The person did you wrong, and a part of you wants to get some sort of revenge. What do you do?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Revenge is never a good thing, even if it makes you feel good. You are bringing yourself down to that persons level and why would you want do that? As far as the exes Snapchat, would you want him to do it to you. If the answer is no, then you shouldn't be doing it. If a person wants to do these things, it's proof that you are not done with the ex. When you can move on from your issues, you are done. Wanting revenge is stuff children do an adult should be well past that stage of life. You will also feel better when you finally move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Snapchat? I can't really think anything with that. I'd rather do something to the ex lmao.
    But if I had their facebook, I typically have photos of any guy I've done stuff with kissing my feet, so I'd change his profile picture to that, maybe edit his relationship and statuses too Lmao.
    Guess I could always upload that to his story too, but it's not the same.

What Guys Said 2

• nothing. Snapchat is dumb and a shitty place to get your revenge. start an electrical fire in their house.

• I'd take picture of my D' and write on it like "Ahh I actually have a dick but I didn't know that until today"

What Girls Said 4

• Move the hell on and not be a child? Best revenge is complete indifference to them. Put your efforts back into you, and leave the damn door closed. There's nothing there but a dead end. Why bother? I've got better things to do.

• Very tempting but also very childish.

• nothing, i don't care my ex

• Eh probably nothing with snapchat. Get me on his facebook though lol