Does she still love me? PLEASE READ?

So my girlfriend (should say ex) has broken up with me 2 weeks ago.
After that, and me asking why and getting no real answers, she says that she had been through shit with guys in her past relationships and wanted to be single to figure out what she wanted in her life, so I kept my hopes high.
Last week she told me that she had too much to drink and had some "flirty banter" with a friend (like grinding on him, but no kisssiny she swears)... during that week she was really weird with me and got angry with me for any silly thing.
I decided to gove her space, and this week she has been as before and still calls me "babe" every so often and puts all the emoji hearts that girls love to put...
Do you people think she is still into me and she just made a mistake or she is just taking the piss? I do love her a lot, but I hate wasting time! Should I fight for her?

PS: I got a feeling she still has contact with that other guy, but that happened in other city while she went on holiday.

• She still loves you
  • She's doubting
  • She's playing with you
    Vote C
  • Meet her one day and find out
    Vote D
  • Other (please specify)
    Vote E

11

What Girls Said 1

• It feels like she's stringing you along while she figures out what she wants. She can't have her cake and eat it too. Either she's single now and figuring out what she wants or she's in a relationship with you. She can't be single, still call you babe, apologize for kissing a guy, and basically kind of act like you're still in a relationship. It's difficult to have a relationship with someone who doesn't know what they want, move on.

What Guys Said 1

• when people say shit like that it usually means they feel trapped or aren't interested anymore, don't keep your hopes too high for anything. ask her how she's feeling after she sends a text with hearts in it

• Yeah is that she has been distant for this past week, but these last days suddenly she's been closer to me for some reason, and makes me confused. I asked her to meet her next Friday and she agreed...

• nice, best of luck!

• Thanks mate