I want to hear from the guy everyday!

Is something wrong with me?When I did not hear from him I started to feel upset. He makes me feel that he does not care! Guys... is that annoying from a girl?What what if your gal wants to hear are from you everyday?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing is wrong, but too much is not a good thing. What can you talk about every day? After awhile you get bored and annoyed. You need to not make this guy the sole priority in your life. If you do, and he leaves you, then what are you left with? You will be destroyed and probably end up in therapy for a year.

Take the advice of girl who wrote - hang with friends and have your own hobbies.

What Girls Said 1

• Nothing is really wrong with you, you are just another girl head over heels for a guy. It has happened to every girl (including myself) at least once. We girls have the tendency to put the guy we're with first in our life. It is normal, yet still destructive. If the relationship doesn't work out, you are left with nothing! Develop your own hobbies, do things with your friends (and don't talk about your boyfriend the whole time), and just have your own life. Eventually, you won't be needing to hearing from him every day, and you won't be as upset if he doesn't talk to you. This will help you guys have a better relationship, because you will have time away from each other. And if it doesn't work out, you will still have a life.