My boyfriend lets other guys mess around with me and tickle me?

my boyfriend lets other guys tickle me and just mess around with me but he is totally committed to me he loves me we care bout each other so much. But sometimes I want to feel that security like no other guys can touch me or mess with me, that I'm completely his, but I don't know how to tell explain to him how I feel about that. He seems to just not care that guys would do that .. I know sometimes that's a good thing. But I just don't know what's going through his head and how I can explain that to him?

11

What Guys Said 1

• From a guy's perspective, I think he is actually trying to show you how much he trusts you by allow your guy friends to do that kind of stuff. There's a good chance that he's heard a lot about being over protective and annoying your significant other.

What Girls Said 1

• i think your best bet would be honest and tell him excatly how you feel, just like you did above in ur question. being honest will help him understand, because he can't read ur mind nor can you read his. it will make your realtionship a lot stronger .