My ex texted me "get out of my life, get over me, im blocking you, I love her and not you" and then 3 months later he unblocked me? why?

if he really wanted me out of his life why unblock me? doesn't that just open the door for communication?

73

Most Helpful Guy

• every guys on this earth go through this

• what do you mean? does it mean he still thinks about me?

• yeah, he'll never forget about you even after he started his whole new life

• agree with lastnightmare...
      he will never forget about u..

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably his relationship isn't/ hasn't worked out , so he's wanting to use you as a second option

If I were in this situation, I'd never know he'd unblocked me , cos I'd have burned my bridges , by blocking him and cutting all means of contact. You'd be a fool to ever talk to him again. I'd block him

• does it mean he still thinks about me?

What Guys Said 2

• Its a rebound.

• He thinks about but it could be any woman in your place.

• Your exactly right... But I feel like people always wonder about their exes

What Girls Said 6

• Because things with "her" didn't go so well and now he either wants to cheat or use you as plan b. You can do better. Don't talk to him.

• Now that he doesn't have a ready supply of sex he does.

• Maybe he feels like he is "safe" now and won't be tempted by you or is over his butthurt.

• At all? Yes. Wanting to see you again? Maybe not.

• You are so much better than plan b!! If you are meant to be together you will be but do not make it easy for him!! Play seriously hard to get!! You are awesome and deserve to be respected

• I think he was pretty clear in the first message, the unblock could beasily attention/he's a douche/trying to make you jelly whatever.
    Ignore the unblock

• Guess he just wants to use you

• guess he just stop caring and thought that was harsh. I don't think it should matter tho.

• maybe, maybe not. but you definitely think about him and I kinda think you should try and move on.