Deal breaker or not?

If a girl was in a wheelchair stuck in bed most of time, I'm agony and so many meds she can barely stay awake or remember things you've said. would you stay with her if you were already together or leave her, or would and if you were single would it stop you getting with her?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• this would honestly depend on the amount of time we've been together. The longer the years I've been with her, the more likely i would stay with her. this honestly depends on the guys attitude, memories and stuff. personally, i dont know, id need to know what we've done over the years to know if she's worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• That would be a deal breaker for me , unless we were already in a relationship.

If I was in a relationship , and i loved him , then I'd stay loyal to him. I'd never turn my back on someone i love

I'd befriend a guy in this position but I wouldn't enter into a relationship with him.

One of the greatest tests of love was that of Christopher Reeve's
    ( superman) wife- Dana Reeve.

After his horrific Injury he became paralysed from the neck down, but she stood by him and cared for him. Her loyalty and love for him never waverd

.. but , if he was that severely disabled when she first met him, when she was younger, would she have entered into a relationship with him. I honestly don't think she would have. I can't imagine her being with him.. just to become his carer.