My boyfriend and Me broke up, this is why?

We started dating 5 months ago We were always therè for each other and I had personal problems he stood beside me, but 3 days ago my boyfriend broke up because he couldn't do a reletionship when I had these problems and it wasn't healthy, but also he lied for 3 months of the relationship, not loving me as he used to as he dated me these 3month because he didn't want to hurt me he and says and my problems were one of the reasonshe didn't feel it as strongly but he said he didn't regret this relationship and still cares deeply about me. I don't understand does he still love me or does he want a break or what?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's tried to stand by you for as long as he could, but he may be seeking something more from a relationship than having the pressure and stress of dealing with not only his personal life, but yours as well. Even though he cares deeply about you, he probably feels it's best to let you go and let you work on your own personal things going on. Sometimes we have to take a step back and focus on ourselves and our own lives before we can settle and be with anyone else.

He may not feel like you're contributing enough to the relationship, or taking it seriously due to other things happening with your life. I'd recommend taking some time to sort things out and once you do, maybe he will come around again.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes