Is it ok for a couple to cheat on each other without the other knowing about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• realistically it may be okay if 1 party won't give the other sex or withholds a certain sexual practice and why hurt the other person when you don't have to... now there's cases of just being a pig or greedy... but i think it's okay if 1 party withholds sex like the person who wants to be a virgin when they're married... most mormon guys aren't virgins but they have to say they are.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its how you perceive it and how you go about things. My personal answer is its never ok. Any human with empathy would agree with me.

But if you want to view it as ok, accept that you have sociopathic tendancies. In a sense, its not a lie unless truth is found. There is a secret on lying is when you convince yourself its the truth. I use it on cops all the time. Its about how you deliver the message and how you mask it. Much easier for sociopaths to master.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• If you have a 'don't ask, don't tell' clause in your relationship agreement where you have both decided that an open relationship is ideal, then yes. Some people just don't want details, bit are okay with the general idea of polyamory. Otherwise, no. Cheating is always wrong, just like stealing is always wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's never okay to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why even be together then lol

0|0
    0|0
  • NO! It is never okay for anyone to cheat

0|0
    0|0
  • It is never okay to cheat on your partner if you are not happy in the relationship then just leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is not okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Can they talk about it and agree to have an open marriage?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Isn't it normally what happens? Cheating is never okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they both do it I guess it's whatever at this point xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheat on someone without her or him knowing it? isn't that redundant?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious? Of course it's not! Cheating is wrong under any circumstance whatsoever!

0|0
    0|0
  • its never ok to cheat or betray anyone. its very disgusting and a asshole thing to do

0|0
    0|0