Whats wrong with me?

my ex fucked me up, left me feeling like I'll never be enough for anyone, believing that no one will ever love me. i really like my friend, and it seems like she feels the same but I'm scared. I don't want the same thing to happen again, I always get hurt in relationships and they are always fine, and act like it never happened. like we never were together, and it just destroys me.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, I feel the same, I think you should be open and tell her how you feel, or the other option is wait until you're emotionally ready to be in another relationship

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to try again with relationships after you have been hurt. Give it time and build trust with your freind. Let yourself get ready to try again. Time helps heal a lot of the pain. The rest is learning to live with it enough to move on.
    Last year my ex broke up with me after she used me and often emotionally drained me. So often she would start fires with my freinds, family, and close mates. I had such a hard time dealing with her being a huge drama queen and picking up the mess. She left with more of my heart than I wanted her to take. Thankfully I kept most of my freinds and my family was supportive of me. Painfully my close freind that helped me and stayed by me told me that she loved me and likes me romantically and that she wanted to try dating me now that I was available. After I healed and was ready. All of that took me so long and so many painfully sleepless nights but after all the pain. I actually started seeing my freind and were dating now. Looking back I wish that she had told me latter instead of sooner but I'm glad she did and that I gave her a try. Take your time and tell her that you need time to heal. If she understands then go for her. Fearing pain is normal it is what you do with that fear that decided the future for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE