Went to visit family during the week, and came back a day earlier, saw my wife naked having sex with another guy, she doesn't know I saw what do I do?

We are both 23 years old and I thought she was the one she always used to talk about us having kids or living our lives out together and i honestly thought I was all true, I loved this girl a lot and honestly I still do, i just am still in shock as to why she would do this. I was there for her through hard times and she always said I was a great husband and before that a great boyfriend and that was perfect, when she was in trouble financially I paid off all of her student debt and bought her a car, I even took a loan out in my name and strapped myself financially to make sure she was okay, and she never showed any signs of being unhappy, she always said she loved me and laughed at me, I just don't get it, this came out of nowhere, after I saw her I went to a hotel and came back the next day when I said I would be getting home, we greeted each other but she doesn't know that I know, I also have done some research on this guy and heard from word of mouth through gossip (I know everybody knows except me the idiot) that this guy is an up and coming lawyer superstar apparently and from word of mouth has been seeing my wife for awhile, what do I do?

30