Is how I feel worth staying or should I break up?

Long story short in the beginning things were great but now not so much. Background info: I'm a freshman in college Girlfriend is a senior in high school Go home every other weekend or every few weeks whenever she doesn't have a cheer competition and things would be great and we'd workout any arguments we had apart But once I'd go back to college communication would be lacking on her part and it was like this for 2 months before she finally started putting more effort into communication apart not because of anything I said to her but because a friend of mine reached out and said everything I did and she finally got it But now I'm the one that's distant and finding it hard to have our old conversations again That's just part of it We tried to spend Christmas together but her best friend was not accepting of it and asked me to leave the Christmas party as I was knew and we were only dating for 2 months at the time It was at her best friends house so I respected her wishes and left and had to ask my girlfriend to stand up for me. Went spent New Years with her best friend. She forgot my birthday not even a card. Her best friend influenced her to end things before V-day and we got back together and the end of the week no card or anything but I still got her stuff gave it to her early as well cause we knew we wouldn't see each other for V-day. St pattys day will be spent with the best friend and July 4 was supposed to be my holiday with her with my friends but her best friend changed that when she wanted to go to Canada that day for her 18 b-day and demanded my gf's to go I don't want to wait a year to spend a holiday with the girl I love the way I want to. It just seems like she doesn't care. Because of this I've been stressed but always have put her first and said it wasn't a big deal. However I can't get over it. First girls what would you do choose best friend or boyfriend in July. Guys can answer that 2 but looking for a girls opinion on that. Any advice appreciated.

12

What Girls Said 1

• you should end the relationship she is not interested in you beyond a casual friendship. find someone that loves you and pleases you over other people. if you keep chasing her you will recognized as desperate wimp and be heartbroken when she finds a new lover she respects

What Guys Said 2

• Mate, you need to tell her how you feel about this. From the message you've sent it's clear her best friends aim is to sabotage the relationship with your girlfriend. You said "'I've been stressed but always have put her first and said it wasn't a big deal" well it's time you told her how you feel because its eating away at you. Tell her everything, that you want to spend time with her but her best friends seems to push you away. It's worth asking her to challenge her friend as to why she keeps doing this.

If you want to know you'll have to ask, take action man.

• Looks like you're a case study for not having long distance relationships.

It seems to me like she's not interested in the relationship. Sticking with it is a good way to surprise her with trip home, catching her fucking another dude.

All girls are lying cheating hypergamous bitches.