What can I do if neither my mom or dad want me? :'(?

514

Most Helpful Guy

• first off it isn't you thats making hem break u, they both love you equally dont let how you feel now get in the way of that. and they would never knowingly do anything to hurt you like that. and while it may seem like they are full of hate its not over you.

so dont worry about them not loving you

• they both have told me they had me at times.
      and my father said he left cause I'm a girl

• my mom 28 and my dad 30

• they have backwards thinking then

Most Helpful Girl

• it's probably just a phase girly 😊 I used to feel like that too
    do you have a good relationship with your grandparents (or other relatives)? my grandma and my great aunt used to spoil me so when I felt bad I went to their houses, maybe that could help you see things clearer too