I dont like him so should I purposely lead him on?

I met this guy a few weeks ago and we've been chatting and flirting over text lately. In the beginning, I thought maybe I could be into him but then he started asking for nudes and I lost interest completely. I obviously didn't send because i wasn't looking for just a sexual thing and I let him know and he was okay with it and wanted to take it slow anyways but the situation left a bad taste in my mouth and my interest in him has decreased. Im not sure if I should still talk to him and see if my interest comes back or overall drop him. I've had my text messages come in slower and slower so I can just eventually fade out without having that complicated conversation by saying I'm not interested. I obviously dont want to lead him on because texting and hanging out feels like a chore but i also dont want to hurt him with me flat out saying im not interested. I've been on the other side of this before and it doesn't feel great but things went to fast and now I'm not interested.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• "I've had my text messages come in slower and slower so I can just eventually fade out without having that complicated conversation by saying I'm not interested."

No grow up and act like an adult. You're hurting him 10000000x more by doing this than just saying you're no longer interested.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just lose all contact with him. You should never be with someone that makes you feel miserable or lead him on! Leading him on just makes things go out of proportion!

What Guys Said 3

• No best to be honest from the get go and not let it get out of hand. You should tell him now that your not interested and why.

• thats how u get people to hate you

• No. That is the worst thing anyone can do

What Girls Said 2

• No don't lead him on. It's cruel.

• no need playing, My advice to you:Put your cards on the table ;/