I need advice please?

So i've been friends with this girl for a while. We were completely platonic until about two months ago where i started to like her and she started to like me. We were a thing (but not really dating) for about two months but recently she decided that we should go back to being friends because she was too busy at school and thought she would be a terrible girlfriend. I'm trying to go back to seeing her as a friend but it is very difficult? The thought of her getting with other guys is really depressing for me, and its getting quite annoying. Does anyone have any advice for me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I've literally been through the same thing and it sucks, honestly. The guy I had a thing with now has a girlfriend (who by the way is the exact same as me physically and activity wise). Anyways, the only advice I can give to you is to be the very best version of yourself you can be. I recommend hanging out with different friends, taking care of your appearance and emotional stats, always seem happy around her and don't act bothered if she talks to other guys/dates another guy. She'll wonder what's up and at the same time you'll build up your confidence to be with someone who actually really does like you

• I also told myself constantly that I deserved better and that maybe it wasn't meant to be between us. I told this to myself until I actually believed it and honestly I'm so much happier now

Most Helpful Guy

• You botched the early game stage up.
    In other words, you didn't play well your chances, and she distanced herself from you (busyness is totally beyond the point and an excuse).

What Girls Said 2

• You need to let her know how you feel tell her everything. If she still thinks you two should be friends then ask why? so, you have a better understanding and try letting her know how much you care and etc. If that still doesn't work then respect her decision and maybe in the future she will think differently.

• if she told you that you should be just friends definitely she lost interest in you like a guy she just don't see you like her man that the truth cause she going out with other guys so she just making an excuse that she busy but the truth she's not into you but she still want you in her life that why she told you to be friend of her you need to distance yourself a little bit from here and focus on your appearance love yourself first and then when you do that she will wonder why you changed but you need to changed with her you must be cold a little bit to show her your worth that my advice so good luck ^-^

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!