Freaking out too much?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 2 years. He recently dumped me because he couldn't see me over the summer. I talked to him and he told me he still cared about me and he didn't dump me for any one. I told him to shut up and I didn't want any of his crap, slowly dying inside. He swore to me he wouldn't date any of my close friends. 2 days later he is dating one of my best friends and trying to hide it from me. I told I didn't want to stay friends and I was done with him. I can't believe they would do this to me. I still like him and I am having a hard time letting go and I am trying to get over him. I already said I didn't want to see his face and he was a jerk to me. Am I over-reacting?

02

What Guys Said 2

• I think you're doing the right thing here, He didn't appreciate you, he lied to you and even worst he trying to have a relationship with you friend all of this so soon. This guy is a Jerk. Unless you want to get hurt stay away from this guy, there's nothing to talk between you two and he doesn't deserve your friendship and by not talking to him your not being mean, your giving respect to yourself.

• ofcourse no!ha ha ...

u seem to be pretty angry with the guy

i don't how its soooo easy for someone to break such a long time relationship I mean 2 years is quite a long time

&that too for another girl ...never I'd say next time he tries to contact ya kick his ass...&yeah next time don't give ur heart to such jerks...

What Girls Said 0