Would it hurt more or less if you caught your SO cheating on you with someone of the the same sex?

What would you do? And how would you feel?

• YES it would hurt more
  • NO It would hurt less
  • It would hurt the same cheating is cheating
    Vote C
  • I would be so stunned I wouldn't know what to think
    Vote D
Cheating is Cheating but would it feel different? Maybe more confusing than hurtful?
I would be stunned for sure! Hurt might come later... just me though.

109

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. Cheating is cheating because of the dishonesty

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would hurt the same... just in different areas...
    because if she was with another guy, its normal, but she had to run to another chick... was my dick that bad that she requested vagina instead?
    It would bug me...
    but knowing myself... i'd just end up trying to bang em both

• LOL I would have to say I AGREE

• I always wondered how that auto MHO worked.. I get those too and I am like wow that was like a month ago.

• It just picks whatever... usually the person whom the asker talked with the most. i think.