Would it hurt more or less if you caught your SO cheating on you with someone of the the same sex?

Would it hurt more or less if you caught your SO cheating on you with someone of the the same sex?
What would you do? And how would you feel?

• YES it would hurt more
    Vote A
  • NO It would hurt less
    Vote B
  • It would hurt the same cheating is cheating
    Vote C
  • I would be so stunned I wouldn't know what to think
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Cheating is Cheating but would it feel different? Maybe more confusing than hurtful?
I would be stunned for sure! Hurt might come later... just me though.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. Cheating is cheating because of the dishonesty

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would hurt the same... just in different areas...
    because if she was with another guy, its normal, but she had to run to another chick... was my dick that bad that she requested vagina instead?
    It would bug me...
    but knowing myself... i'd just end up trying to bang em both

1|2
    0|0
    • LOL I would have to say I AGREE

• Show All
    • I always wondered how that auto MHO worked.. I get those too and I am like wow that was like a month ago.

• It just picks whatever... usually the person whom the asker talked with the most. i think.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I think it would hurt the same. Cheating is cheating, and it hurts no matter what happened.

Trust was betrayed, feelings were hurt and you are thrown into emotional upheaval.

0|1
    0|0
    • Very true... I think i would be in shock so not sure what would come first... shock or hurt. Maybe both... who knows.

• Yea it's kind of a toss up. You never know how you will react!

• Cheating is a betrayal , so regardless of who he cheated with I'd still feel just as hurt , and end the relationship.

Maybe I'd be more shocked if he'd cheated with a man though , but a betrayal is a betrayal in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • It would maybe hurt a little less, only because I'd know that he cheated for reasons that were outside of my control. But it would still be a massive betrayal and incredibly hurtful. Not really any better, just slightly different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care who it's with, it's upsetting that I'm not enough for them.

0|1
    0|0
  • A bit more if I didn't know they were attracted to that sex before...

0|0
    0|0
  • It would hurt more. I'd feel like I wasn't good enough as a woman for you that you go for a man

0|0
    0|0
    • That is one way to look at it for sure!

• Show All
    • Lol... its complicated... i wouldn't know how to explain it.

• @Tdieseler that's alright. The fact that you told me it is a form of revenge is already a little nudge to help figure out why. Thanks

• no impact at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Cheating is cheating there is no difference.

1|1
    0|0
  • If my man cheated on me with another man id be depressed thats embarrassing

0|0
    0|0
    • I though men loved women on women action

What Guys Said 8

• I voted hurt less. but it would still hurt and most likely destroy our future together. I know how my woman is passionate and gets into it. I know she would please another woman very well, lol. We have role played and jokingly commented about her with another woman. But she thinks the same as I that were her interest would lye afterward.
    I would always be wondering.

If it was a dude SHE WOULD BE ERASED FROM MY HEART !

0|0
    0|0
  • As much I'd like to say cheating with the same sex would hurt just as much as cheating with the opposite sex, but something really sickens me with people who cheat on someone with the same sex. I don't know what it is, I guess it would be the fact that she goes for another gender would make feel more worthless, like as if I wasn't good enough for her. So therefore, I do not bisexual girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would most certainly hurt the same. And I would be dumping her cheating ass in a heartbeat.

0|1
    0|0
  • it'd hurt the same. Cheating is cheating. I don't see what's so hard to comprehend about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is wrong anyway you put it. Even lying about it is too.

0|0
    0|0
  • id rape them both

1|0
    1|0
  • It will hurt the same

0|0
    0|0
  • Less, cause then the feeling of not being enough would be much less.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes