Do you believe long distance relationships work? Two different countries?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it even work between two planets...
    Venus and Mars...

i was in a ldr...
    but that is very very difficult.
    first relationship with is ldr...
    and not going to get in any relationship again..
    not for everyone. ...
    but it. works...
    if you able to stand...
    then trust me there are better couples then you...
    best of luck...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I've never seen one work. I know I couldn't do it, I need physical contact and intimacy and a relationship. My brother in law is in a LDR with a Canadian (we're Aussie) and has been going back and forth for over three years. She won't leave Canada and he hates it there and won't move permanently so really it can't continue as is for much longer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No they do not work, maybe it'll start well, but as time progresses, both will meet new people and seeing how long is taking will lose interest and move on in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those that succeed are very much the exception.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, how do you know if they smell nice

0|0
    0|0
  • For you? Only if it's Norway.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure if love is there... it will exist..

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... but you can try!

0|0
    0|0
  • there must b chemistry of both sides

0|0
    0|0
  • Done it once, NEVER AGAIN.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. You need real contact. You are just "penpals"

0|0
    0|0
  • At your age I don't believe it would work. If you were both adults and actively working towards seeing each other again in the near future, then it would have a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in one until she moved here to be with me. But now it's like starting all over because now we are really just starting to learn what life with each other is really. Anybody could be who they want to be overt the phone. But to experience things with them that's when you really learn who they are

0|0
    0|0
    • Like 1. she is lazy
      2. Sleeps in late everyday
      3. Lied or over exaggregated her life experiences. Ex. She told me she was the best dancer out of her sisters and friends. Then I took her out. She froze and told me shecouldn't dancer smh

What Girls Said 5

• I believe it can once the two of you are sure that its what you want along with commuication, honesty, faithfulness and trust.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Especially if you're not from the same culture.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can if you both make the effort. If you're not both making the effort and it's one sided then no it won't work.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the time zones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same time zone, Denmark and Germany more specifically...

• I don't know the time zones for those. My point is if you are like 12 hours apart then you won't be able to talk and it won't work

• absolutely not just pen pal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes