I probably should have told him I missed him?

So the guy I was in a relationship just left school a few months ago for personal reasons without saying a word to it about me. I was gone sick and I came back and he had moved back home. To say the least I was crushed and then when I tried to see what happen he didn't answer my call or respond. So last night which is about two months later we were texted just casually how have you been and stuff. And then he was like I'm really sorry with how I left things with you and that I was good person and he treated me poorly and that he was always feel sh*tty for it. I told him there was no use in worrying about it now and that I didn't think I was a really good person. He said no you are and somebody is going to spend every moment trying to make you happy one day. This upset me so I asked him if we could not talk about it anymore. And then he asked me why I texted him. I didn't feel like I could of said "because I miss you and I wished it was you but I know its not." so I said I just I wanted to see how you were I was worried about you when I left. I don't think he will come back to school and I know there is a chance though. He told his guys friends when he left that he might.

Do you think I should of told him I missed him, I think he could figure it out for himself. I'm afraid to say it if I'm not going to hear it back and I don't think it will help anything.

But I think I got some good closure from it and hopefully it will be easier to move on.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Do whatever you feel most comfortable with.

You could be honest with him and tell him that you missed him and maybe you guys could meet up and spend some time together? From his view point there are some mixed messages, it seems like he likes you too, but doesn't want to ruin things, and if you let him know everyt he asked you why you called and you weren't truthful with him so he may be thinking you don't like him, if you like him, miss him and everything else him than maybe he needs to knows where he stands and things can move on between you. You know what guys are like, if you don't tell them sometimes they might never ever figure it out, and neither will you, so you will be always thinking what if?

I think deep down you know that you should have just told him but your conscious just couldn't go through with it at the time, you can still put it right though.

Understand that he has had personal issues so he didn't just mean to leave things unsettled between the two of you.

What are the consequences if you tell him that you miss him? He might feel the same which would be great right, just a word of caution if he doesn't than maybe he just wants to move on with his new life in his new home etc.. so be prepared to accept that. On the whole if you really like this guy and do genuinely miss him tell him, he needs to hear it from you. Best of luck x

• Hey, So I didn't contact him for awhile. He contacted me and told me he missed me and wanted to see me sometime and few weeks later, I happened to be on vacation 40mins away. He said he was going to come down and seemed crazy about me the first half of the week then I couldn't get a hold of him and he never came down. I feel more hurt then I did before and I need an explanation but I can't get one. I feel so dumb.