I think I screwed up.

OK so I'm in high school and I like a guy and I've just realized looking back he might have felt the same or was at least semi-interested (He would always help me in class, smile at me, he always stood as close as he could to me without being creepy, etc.).

Now I'm a really shy girl (y'know the kind that will stare at the ground and never EVER look up at the guy she likes) and I'm afraid that I shown that I'm not interested at all. Now the problem is that it looks like he's moved on, although he does try to talk to me, even though I try to abruptly end the conversation out of the fear that I may say something stupid to him.

I really do like him so how do I 1) Show him that I'm interested and 2) Get the courage to do that something. Oh and to make matters worse and make it overly dramatic the school year is ending very soon and I'm afraid this is my last chance to do something. I'm sorta desperate and help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Try flirting with him or invite him to hang out with you or to a movie sometime. If your to shy you can always get friends to come to hang out with you two as well. If you are to shy for either of those things try having a friend (preferably someone who he is friends with or hangs out with) ask him to go to a movie with her and some of her friends (you). Then try to talk to him and flirt with him while your there. First of all you get to know him better second if your lucky this will be more of a regular occurrence. Think about it this away to boost your confidence, if your not extremely good friends with him it won't be very awkward if he says no, and if you really like him and think this is your last chance it must be worth a try right?

What Guys Said 2

• the matter now is him do you feel that he likes you , if he does so go on just let him makes his move and if you can begin to chat or get his fb or msn it will be quicker

all of this if you feel or can see that he likes you , if not get the other way , just be around and look at him , don't talk but shy girl makes his life hell . today you are good and smiling tomorow you look the other way which confuse him . I hope this is useful

• i agree with kong dude, what you did does suck for him because he probably thinks your a total flake, and probably doesn't think you're interested at all. however, its never too late with a guy. just go up to him, no online b.s. that's only going to confuse him more. just tell him you think it would be nice if you went and got a coffee, just something small. build from there. best of luck. you didn't screw up, bad tagline!

What Girls Said 1

• Chances are that he likes you, but thinks that YOU don't like him. Because you are shy you close off your feelings, therefore he's like wow this girl really isn't into me. If a guy feels like he is going to be rejected in any situation then he's going to stay away as much as he can. You need to let him know that you ARE interested in him. If you have his number then text him.. if not then leave your number in his locker with a cute note. like text me if you get bored this summer maybe we can do something. #1 he will be curious to whose number it is and #2 when he finds out that it's your number if he still does like you he will be flattered #3 maybe it will lead to you two eventually going out on a date :)

hope that helped

xoxo