Is it possible to still miss a male friend after two years is there something wrong with me?

I really enjoyed his company an I really like talking to him but I also had feelings then we fell out do u think he will ever make contact with again as I really miss him an I really liked him

512

Most Helpful Guy

• You could contact him, too.
    I'm not for women throwing themselves at men, but you were friends, right?

• yes was friends well I think so we had coffee n chats for hours n he came to an uncles funeral

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason I can find for that is the fact that you haven't met someone better. If it was you the one who broke up with the relashionship, you should definitly try to get him back, as he seems to be very enriching for your life.