Is it possible to still miss a male friend after two years is there something wrong with me?

I really enjoyed his company an I really like talking to him but I also had feelings then we fell out do u think he will ever make contact with again as I really miss him an I really liked him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You could contact him, too.
    I'm not for women throwing themselves at men, but you were friends, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes was friends well I think so we had coffee n chats for hours n he came to an uncles funeral

Most Helpful Girl

• The only reason I can find for that is the fact that you haven't met someone better. If it was you the one who broke up with the relashionship, you should definitly try to get him back, as he seems to be very enriching for your life.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• If you two 'really liked' each other you both would have pursued the other.
    What you're missing is the feelings, the idea of you two that you had in your head. Likely it's not even close to reality.

Sure, call him up. Talk. See if there's any spark left. You just never know. It doesn't hurt anything to simply talk to people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are attacted to him... and need him to keep you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • No it could happen. I had a girl I really loved but she did some things I couldn't accept. We talk once in a while still but she moved far away and had a kid, I don't want to deal with a kid if it's not mine but I still love her. It's just to complicated but if she didn't have the kid odds would be better for us to have a future. It sucks because she is the only girl who ever actually understood me and loved me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems unlikely after two years. If you got back together, wouldn't you have the same problem that led to the break up 2 years ago?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when I was around 20 my best friend and myself had a falling out and i ran into her again a couple years ago and started talking again. She said that she missed me a lot and so on. So I don't think that it's a weird thing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can miss someone you like anytime. It's not timebound dear.

1|0
    0|0
  • After two years? Seems remote but anything is possible. After all of that time, I wouldn't wait around for him to initiate.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been two years I doubt that you'll have contact with him again but why not find out add him on facebook or text him if you still have his number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's possible. Even 'normal'

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong with you

0|0
    0|0
  • You are in love with him probably

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No i know how you feel. If it's been two years he's most likely not gonna take the initiative. but you can. :) go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it just meant that you have deep feelings for him. If you like him then you could give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with missing someone. It's totally normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes