Do guys miss girls when they fall out after been friends with them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What does 'fall out' mean to you? You mean you quit seeing some guys you hang with? Or are these sexual contacts?

Guys are only particularly attracted to, or miss a girl, if they want to bang them, or did. Otherwise it's just an acquaintance and people will come into and leave your life your whole entire life. How many people have I met in sixty years? Thousands? I don't remember them all.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, most of them do.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, guys are emotional creatures, too. Many of them work to hide their feelings but that does not mean that they aren't sentimental fools!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just call the guy already...

0|0
    0|0
  • Often

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they can. It is probably the reason for songs like photograph by nickelback.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't miss many people too easily. Anyone that I stopped being friends with, I don't miss, and hardly ever even think about.
    The only people I miss are close relatives that passed away, and some of my favorite past students.

0|0
    0|0
    • anyone in particular?

• Show All
    • what's an after school programme i actually like learning a lot hence why I m qualified chef , it technician , done mechanical engineering for a year an now aviation. mechanics.

• It is extended school day for an extra 3 or 4 hours depending on the grade level.
      I help them with homework, do arts and crafts, sports, games, help them become friends with other students in class, and stuff like that.

What Girls Said 5

• Most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some do? Most either don't or they're too proud to do anything about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm not a guy. i hope they do. them bastards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how close the friendship was.

0|0
    0|0