What are a guys biggest turn offs about a girls body?

What would you consider your major turn offs about a girls body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like HER, and WHO she is, and her body is just fine, as it is.
    What I HATE, is when I tell her that I think she looks AMAZING, and I really like whatever she has, and she doubts, and says I am 'lying, just to make her feel better'.
    I leave, then, if she says that. I think it is BullSHT, and so many women are more focused on what the 'SOCIAL Stereotype' is, that they doubt the one that is right there, just ADORING them, but they won't accept it, because of this BS that others have said, and what the media portrays, as 'Perfect'!
    What if the mainstream 'Perfect' isn't, to me?
    I don't say anything about things like that, without totally believing what I tell her!!
    I like her, for her, and some are so obsessed with their idea of what they 'should' be, that they push away someone that just likes them, as them, as they are!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Turn offs about a girls body? None as long as they are in reasonably good shape. If she is grossly overweight then everything is a turn off. I especially hate huge asses but for some reason these seem to be in fashion these days. Not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • big butt is a turn off, so are super defined muscles. for me beautiful eyes and a good smile go a long way

0|0
    0|0
  • Small calves, floppy belly. If their face looks retarded. About it haha. Oh, and saggy ass

0|1
    0|0
  • Listen Darling, if he loves you, he will find you Miss. Universe no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • a big fat belly, bad smell, too much big boobs and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Excess or out of place fat. I can appreciate a thick girl but not a disproportionate girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • none at all assuming the girl is lean of course

0|0
    0|0
    • Now I guess I'm not fat. But I do have some chubbiness that I'm very insecure about. And I feel like I'm a huge turn off

• Everyone's insecure about something.. even dropdead hot girls dont think they look good enough.

• I dont like untrimmed bushes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in good physical shape and not a pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • filthy mouth. rudeness is cancer to a hard on

0|1
    0|0
  • Flat ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pancake booty or fatness

0|0
    0|0
  • Saggy body.

0|0
    0|0
  • long armpit hair. Smh

0|0
    0|0
  • just bad hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • hairy kitty

0|0
    0|0
  • A trimmed vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her nervous energy and body consciousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fatness.

0|0
    0|0
  • bad hygiene or to fat

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!