How can someone you was with for a year cut you off like you didn't exist?

Most Helpful Girl

• .. because they are only loyal to their own priorities , needs and wants.

People can change over time. When they change, so do their feeling. Therefore, you are no longer what they need or want. You cease being important to them. So they have no regard for your feelings anymore , that's how they can easily cut you off without it affecting their conscience.

Most Helpful Guy

• You were more into them than they were into you. It's a horrible, hurtful situation.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know honey but as soon as you figure it out, please let me know!!! smh

• I cut the guy I loved off and never went back for him i cared but he didn't... Maybe you hurt her In a way or took her for granted and she just walked away

What Guys Said 4

• Bro... Ur so needy. Usually it's the girl who is all hung up about it

• I know right like how could some who you thought you meant so much to just let you go as of you were nothing. and then get a new guy like 2 weeks after bruh like wtf.

• easy

• I don't know bro blows my mind honestly same thing happened to me with my last relationship