Girlfriend got mad at me because I had to go pee? Time to dump her?

Me and my girlfriend went to a McDonalds the other day to go get tea + coffee. When we got there, I had to go to the washroom to go pee and she went to go buy her tea.

Today she started lashing out at me because she says that I "should" have instead stood with her in the line up and paid for her tea, THEN go to the washroom. I told her that what she said was beyond ridiculous. She told me that I should "just know these things"

The sex is horrible with her - she doesn't even know how to give a proper hand job... and these sorts of ridiculous behaviours are getting worse and worse.

Opinions?

624

Most Helpful Girl

• RUN!! No seriously. If the sex is bad and she keeps getting more and more strange, it's only going to get worse. What happens when she asks you to do something and you forget? Sounds like you might end up missing pieces of you or your car or your cat.

• Hahaha that's a really good analogy!

Most Helpful Guy

• What about blowjobs? Does she give sloppy and terrible blowjobs also? If the sex sucks, I really think it's time for you to find someone you can be fully sexually compatible with. If nothing improves, have sex with her at least 2 maybe 3 more times and then work on breaking up with her like a real man, and if she can't take it and breaks down, don't give in and keep this relationship going if you're not happy with it. better to just end it honestly and move on.

• She doesn't give bjs at all. She doesn't know how

• Does not sound good at all to me. I mean, do you really want to be with this girl or any girl that won't give you any bjs throughout your entire relationship with her? I mean it's inexcusable if she is unwilling to at least try once or a few times.

You can try and see if you can show her a porno of how bjs are done for beginners. If sexual satisfaction is important to you then don't let her hold you back! Otherwise if you're okay with never getting any bjs at all from her then that's on you. You only live once, so do what you want to do or otherwise live with your choices.

What Girls Said 5

• ... Run. This girl is ridiculous.

• Ok, she sounds shallow to me. It was no big deal. I'm not the kind of girl that thinks that the guy always has to pay everything for me. I like to buy the guys things too. So don't agree with her behavior at all. The hand job argument... Everyone can learn. I'm not very experienced but willing to learn. You are not just born learning everything. But if she es not willing to learn anything, then dump her. One of the most important thing in a relationship is sex and if you are not happy, then you really have nothing to do there.

• It depends... do you disappear EVERYTIME a bill has to be paid? And expect her to pick up your order? Because that would piss me off too!

• Nope. And that's an extremely bold assumption.

I have made it very clear to her that I simply won't pay for her. It's nothing personal against her - I never pay for women simply because I've been used in the past.

• Sounds to me like a typical scumbag. I'm glad you left!

Yes I agree. There is nothing wrong with a girl being attached to her partner and enjoying being treated well in return. The problem is when a girl expects this and becomes "malignant" the moment something veers off just a bit... which is kinda what's happening here

• If she is not making you happy 😊.. move on!

• Sounds like you answered your own question, time to move on.

• She's the mainstream type, I gotta admit that. Maybe speak to her? Tell her this kind of behavior annoys you?

What Guys Said 23

• lol, wow. Yes I tend to agree with you. Wtf. My guess is something must have happened while you were gone that embarrassed her... otherwise what`s the big dealÉ

• Do yourself a favor mate, and just leave. I dont knoe if thats gonna be hard on you or what but personally i say just make it happen.

• Horrible sex is enough reason to dump her. Being neurotic is just another one. "Should" according to who, her? Tell her to join the 2010's, this isn't the Middle Ages where chilvalry still exists and that she should "know these things" (assuming she was expecting you to pay her bill too). This is one reason why I just stay single while only idiots get married (apparently guys are getting smart about that at least, down to 37% that ever do so these days), no need to put up with such crap.

• Hahaha agreed 100%.

I would never get married either - seems like a huge risk and my unmarried friends are way happier than my married friends

• Do her a favor and move on.

• Yup, dumpitee-dumpy-dump her.

• Skrt skrt abort mission
    Pull out the garage
    End the game
    Cut the rope
    Stop the line
    GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE

• If she expects you to be a cash dispenser for every little drop of things like "Tea", then fuck her bro. Fair enough for a meal, but I could bet she wouldn't be with you if you wern't always buying her things

• at the next bad sex you could use this “you should know these things“...

• Just leave. She's a waste of time. Women think that having a vagina gives them the right to act like a bitch

• Honestly I'm starting to agree... I have left several relationships because of similar issues...

I've noticed that over the years I've started hooking up more and more simply because it's easier and more efficient haha

• You can blame all the white knighting and media brainwashing for that =P

I don't treat women special, I treat everyone fairly and am polite to all. Call me narcissistic but deep down I feel like I'm part of the solution haha

• I agree with you a million percent. I always blame the white knights and the men who act as if they are addicted and in love with pu$$y. When men behave that way, it gives women the power to continue to behave poorly.

• Don't dump her just date other women on the side

• If the pussy alone isn't worth staying for, then what are you doing wasting time when you could be balls deep in a dime piece lol.

• Or just hold her down and show her to take cock the rift way, tat usually works for me, usually their mind is blown by what they were missing

• Pretty much because she's educated and okay in other areas... but honestly we've only been together for 3 months - I could only imagine what 3 years would look like

• Yeah dump her she's a feeble person.

• Dump her and don't look back that sounds like an awful relationship

• You don't even know...

• Dump her ass

• Tell her you should know it's over right I had to piss bitch.

• Drop the bomb and get out of Dodge.

• Time to hit the road Jack 😎

• u are about 5 feet deep right now please don't let me give u a shovel

• she's a keeper

• She has the psychological need for thralls: a common sickness.

Keep with her if you want to be a thrall, leave otherwise.

• 0|2
    • Haha I've noticed that too as I age!

Awesome - thanks for the feedback!

• You're welcome mate.

• What a bitch. Leave it.