Has anyone ever gotten back together with an ex where you broke up because of long distance (or know anyone who has)?

My ex and I had been dating for almost two years, I had to take a job in a different country but only for one year and in the middle of that year he said he just couldn't do it anymore, we saw each other every two months or so.

What hurts the most is that he just broke up with me out of the blue without any prior warning signs that long distance was too much for him.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• He was going to breakup even if you weren't going anywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be against it bc the chemistry b/t me and him was so good just lived in dif states

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I think there's more than just long distance there, I think there's communication. If there were problems with the long distance, he should have talked to you about them, given you guys a chance to fix it before deciding that it's "too much" and breaking up with you.