If you got rejetted but then that same guy said your sweet what does it mean?

4545

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it means he likes her as a friend and thinks she's a great girl but he doesn't want a relationship with her at least not right now. He's letting her down easy.
    But I don't know lol

• are you saying she likes him a little almost friend zone but doesn't like him enough for relationship

• Yes but only as a friend

• so she does but doesn't want a relationship with me for whatever reason tight

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that means the person who rejected the other is sending mixed signals but is also trying to be friendly. Means they sort of like you but don't view you as a real romantic interest