If you got rejetted but then that same guy said your sweet what does it mean?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it means he likes her as a friend and thinks she's a great girl but he doesn't want a relationship with her at least not right now. He's letting her down easy.
    But I don't know lol

0|3
    0|0
    • are you saying she likes him a little almost friend zone but doesn't like him enough for relationship

• Show All
    • Yes but only as a friend

• so she does but doesn't want a relationship with me for whatever reason tight

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that means the person who rejected the other is sending mixed signals but is also trying to be friendly. Means they sort of like you but don't view you as a real romantic interest

0|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 44

• Its means that that person likes you but as a friend
    That person rejected you to be any more than just friends for whatever reason they have yet that person still likes you as a friend therefore gives the compliment although it does kind of send mixed signals eventually it just means that person likes you as a friend and nothing more (at least nothing more at the moment-it can develop in the future)

0|1
    0|0
    • it could also mean that person friendzoned you or just isn't sure about his/her feelings at the moment or just to soften the blow of rejection

• Show All
    • I can't tell you how to say it cause you is you and everyone has their own unique way :)

• thanks for coculation

• When you're sweet, you're a really great person and they appreciate the gesture but they ultimately either aren't looking for a relationship or don't like you in a romantic way.

1|1
    0|0
    • so she likes me but doesn't want to date or have relationship with me

• Maybe he is trying to let you down gently or appreciates you in some other capacity beyond a romantic capacity. I've had people I really valued - of the opposite gender - when I would never ever consider dating them - I loved their personalities but was not attracted to them at all.

0|0
    0|1
    • so you liked them a bit

• Show All
    • are you happy 2 boys fighting for 1 girl Keep3 likes the girl I like but the girl (like everyone else is saying likes him a bit ) that sucks but I can take her away from him

• hahahhhhahahahahahahhhhhah

• I suppose that the guy has reasons of his own. Maybe its friend zoning, maybe he has his own personal turmoil. Either way, they still value you. As a friend tho.

0|1
    0|0
    • so she likes me but doesn't want to have relationships with me because that's the meaning of friend zone etc do you agree

• It means that I am so deep in that friend-zone that there is not even a hint of a ray of light.

0|1
    0|1
    • I got you she likes me so much but doesn't want to date or relationship with that person

• so she likes you so much doesn't want a relationship with you fo you agree

• she thinks you're "sweet" which normally means nice or cute but in a way where they are trying to make you feel better after admitting they have no feelings for you.

0|0
    0|1
  • mIght pity you or even like you to be friends but he doesn't want a relationship with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • That he isn't attracted to me, but doesn't want to sound harsh/hurt my feelings, so he just added a compliment for the sake of it.

0|0
    0|1
    • so he sort of likes you do you agree

• Show All
    • that's what friend means bro

• so she does

• You must have done domething kind for him and he appreciated it. Do you want him to like you?

0|0
    0|1
  • I would think he is friend zoning me, or he likes me, and won't admit it.

0|1
    0|0
  • He isn't attracted to you but doesn't want you to get hurt either.

0|0
    0|2
    • well what if the girl doesn't want a relationship can she like him but doesn't want to have relationships with him am I correct my mam

• Show All
    • so she likes me but doesn't want a relationship with me for whatever reason right

• No, she doesn't like you, she was just flattered by the attention you give to her. No feelings at all.

• He might have just said it to get out of an uncomfortable situation I guess.. It's kind of like; "u are too good for me" XD Guys, seriously just tell us the truth...

0|1
    0|0
  • It can mean various things.
    It could mean that he realises that the girl is worth his time, it could be that he wants to take advantage of the fact that she likes him, it could be that he feels bad for rejecting her so he's trying to soften the blow, or it could mean that he was conflicted about how he felt towards her, and has realised that he's actually interested.

Any of these are viable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone likes to play games... don't waste your time... if it is someone you are crushin bad then keep them at a distance til they prove they are truly interested...

0|0
    0|0
  • Pity and belittling stop talking to him and have some respect for ur self that's disgusting

0|0
    0|1
    • you savage whore. that isn't belittling, it is pity but not belitting you disgusting sour milk sweet cream batch of shitlatechip cookies.

• so does she or he like you but don't want to have relationships at this point

• it means that your sweet despite the fact that he rejected you. he either hates his decision of rejecting you or is just calling you sweet because your a sweet person.

0|0
    0|0
    • you know Keep 3 well I was asking (you know how everyone is saying she likes keep3 a little ) but well I like the girl he likes

• Show All
    • Dont feel down. that girl wasn't meant for you. you WILL find a girl that would appreciate you and lobe you unconditionally

• * love

• it just means he thinks your sweet but isn't looking for a relationship with you. I think your kinda friendzoned

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants nothing to do with me romantically but he's trying to be nice about it, he might even want to be friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • it means that you're sweet. but he might not like you. And that's okay. because there are other people to like and maybe to love. point is : u are sweet!!! YAY!

0|0
    0|0
  • There was something done that made him say that it doesn't necessarily mean that he likes her in that way

0|0
    0|0
    • so she likes him a little right

• Show All
    • I mean young love I guess I don't know lol

• your correct about young love

• He probably doesn't like the girl enough to be in a relationship with her but probably likes her as a friend...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it means he only wants to have me as a friend. He's not interested in dating me.

0|0
    0|1
  • it means he thinks you're sweet but does not want to be in a relationship with you

0|1
    0|0
  • He's not trying to kick you even more while you were down

0|0
    0|1
  • i would think he's just trying to be nice

0|4
    0|0
    • so she likes him but doesn't want a relationship with him which means she likes him as a friend do you agree

• yes i suppose

• It means he feels bad he rejected you but not happening.

0|0
    0|0
    • you know keep3 and romantico their the same user so okay the girl he likes (like everyone is saying in GAG ) likes him a little but the girl he likes is so juicy and hot and am going to take her from him so the girl he likes kind of likes him so that's good I could take her from him don't tell him this do you agree

• It just means that the guy sees you as friend potential and nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're Nice But She Don't Want You

0|1
    0|0
  • He's probably trying to let you down easily

0|0
    0|1
  • indecisive!

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 44

• Basically means nothing. Girls say that to me all the time. But they're looking for a different kind of guy. Usually means your a nice and smart gut but they're looking for a bad boy. I know lots of girls and guys who like someone based on looks but they really want someone who seems tough in any situation.

0|1
    0|1
    • what if the gitl likes nice boys what can that mean

• Show All
    • that she likes me

• I hate to be negative but probably not. Girls love knowing a guy is interested in them. They just like to keep they're options open from what I can tell. They're looking for the irresistible guy. Most of us are out shown by Justin Bieber or whoever and those are they're fantasy men. I see it everyday

• honestly i dont think it means much. as you know im going through something similar and i do feel like we always want to think something is there or we hope that there is something there. and my friend i hope in your case its true. but i dont know in the end

0|1
    0|0
  • It means the person really likes your personality, gestures but doesn't want to engage in any romantic relationship. It also mean that person has a soft feeling for you and doesn't want you to get hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I think a lot of my friends are sweet. I'm not going to ask them out though.

0|1
    0|0
    • so she likes me but doesn't want to date me for whatever reason

• He wants to be friends. Or he is stringing you along, keeping you around as a back up etc etc

0|1
    0|0
  • It means he's not ready for a relationship and likes you. Or just means your his sweet friend

0|1
    0|0
  • it means he likes you as a friend, its that simple. he's saying "jeez i wish we could've just been friends and you wouldn't ask me that, but now that you did i feel bad that i have to reject you so at least ill compliment you so you dont feel so bad"

0|0
    0|0
  • He means your a sweet peraon. But if I was to reject a girl I wouldn't call her sweet lol. It might make her think I like her or sum

0|1
    0|0
  • Details of how the rejection occurred and precisely what was said would be helpful.
    For example, it is possible that he did not reject her, but she perceived the event to be a rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is confused situations wait and watch just don't push it more , enjoy the life let other see how better you are without them...

0|0
    0|1
  • It means they're interested in toying with you. Could be a friend thing but most likely just want to keep you around just in case.

0|0
    0|1
  • If she said that I was sweet I'd just take it as a compliment. If she rejected me and changed her mind she'd have to say it directly.

0|0
    0|0
    • so she likes me but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or see herself suking my dick in the bathroom do you agree

• It's possible but not a certainty.

• Without any further information, I would say that you remain rejected.

0|0
    0|1
  • It means you're sweet but you're not what they're looking for atm :/

0|0
    0|0
  • well saying that someone is sweet doesn't mean that she/he likes you and now she/he will accept you dude. PEACE OUT BUDDY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he doesn't want a relationship but likes her as a friend. I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0
    • so he likes her but for some reason he doesn't want to let her suck his dick do you agree

• Yeah, that sounds about right. A girl who loves sex though is awesome and you should count yourself lucky to have a woman like that.

• I think it would just mean he changed his mind.
    How serious it was, you'd never know :o

0|0
    0|0
  • it don't mean jack if you got rejetted... you've been rejetted, remember?

0|0
    0|1
  • It means a series of despicable events will turn out. A series in which I wish to not tune in for.

0|0
    0|1
  • That means he likes u as a person, but isn't physcally or sexually attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • that bitch making fun on me bcz i rejected. ... he trying to make himself good infront of me by saying that

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was me, it would mean I think you're a great person. Maybe not someone who I want to be in a relationship with, but I appreciate who you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • so she likes him but not enough for a relationship with him

• Show All

• so that is for girls who like boys a little or nothing at all

• so she likes me but doesn't want a relationship with him nice

• That guy is immature or playing games with you. Either way, he's not worth your time. Please move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • he was probably speechless and couldn't think of anything better to say

0|0
    0|0
  • It means nothing bad in you but he just rejected you for personal reason

0|0
    0|0
  • You got rejected by who? What same guy?

0|0
    0|1
    • example bro

• Show All
    • just asking but how doe sit feel to be 62 man

• I am healthy, active, alert, working full-tine, I have no serious illnesses or medical conditions, I have never been in the hospital, and I still chase after girls. It feels pretty damned good!

• he is trying to be make relationship like friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he appreciates your gesture but his heart is taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that he likes u but as a friend

0|1
    0|0
  • he was trying to be polite while rejecting you.

0|0
    0|0
    • well does he like you a little bit

• Show All
    • are you happy

• I'll dead inside, so I am never happy.

• More from Guys

Recommended myTakes