Guys, what goes on in your mind if your ex girlfriend deactivates all her social media after one month of your break up?

You dump her and after one month of break up she deactivates all her social media. She's no where to be found. What do you guys think is going on with her? Do you care or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should i care if I have already broken up with her?

Well i would definitely like her to be safe.. but whatever is her wish.. she can do! i have no right to say anything..

You should also say this to your ex boyfriend to mind his own business and not poke his nose in what you're upto!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should you care? You've dumped her and blocking you off social media is most likely her way of moving on as she doesn't want to know what's happening in your life anymore.

You shouldn't be checking her out either, it's not healthy.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Nothing as I have moved on. Or if by any chances I keep tabs on her, which I shouldn't be doing, I assume she took it harder than I did. Either way, not my problem anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care. Its her life.
    If we are still friends I would probably show a tiny bit of concern but why should I care.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes