Guys, How quickly do you move on after a relationship? Does how quickly you move on mean anything about how you felt about the girl?

After a relationship ends how quickly do you usually move on to finding a new girl? Does how quickly you move on mean anything in regards to how you felt about her? For example if you two broke up and the next day your already on the search for a new girl does it mean you didn't really care that much about the relationship? Or is all of that irrelevant? Does whether your broke up with her or she broke up with you matter? I guess in general I wanna know how quickly you move on why you may move on quickly or slowly.

2