Would you leave and break up with your girlfriend whom you've been with for a long while if she aborted a child?

While not being financially ready nor mentally ready and both of us are teenagers with no job and still live with our parents. He sees this imaginary thing and not reality. I'm not going to go into details but would you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I would stay with her you can't just leave her for that (unless it's out of spite) you should stay with them and support them through it because from what I've heard it's not that easy, there are knock on effects

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not because I'm against most abortion. It's because the amount of selfishness required to do that is not something I would want in a partner.