What should I do in this situation?

My boyfriend broke up with me a month ago. We were both extremely emotional and cried. He has bad depression but ever since we broke up I've gotten worse than him. It's to the point I'm having trouble functioning. I kept snapping on him and saying we shouldn't talk anymore and he said that we would do whatever it took to get me better. I ended up telling him that if he didn't want to hurt me he wouldn't have left me and that I'm worse now because of it. That if he was sorry he would try to fix it not just say it because he had nothing to say and that he doesn't even love me anymore. I said that it was okay if he hated me. He never said anything back. Figured he hated me at that point for being rude. That was almost a week ago. Last night he showed up at the same party as me and ended up leaving pretty quickly, you could tell he was avoiding me. The one guy commented on me being rude to my ex so I ended up messaging my ex to make sure he was okay and apologize. He didn't think I did anything wrong and we ended up talking a little bit. I'm not sure what to do now. I wasn't going to message him anymore but that guy made me feel like shit when I was just being myself and caused me to talk to my ex because I didn't want him thinking I was being shitty.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Stop being pathetic. It's over permanently and completely and you will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes