Is it possible to fall in love without sex?

Please let me know your thoughts

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's possible if you care for each other and do everything to make each other happy. Having sex isn't just a way to create better understanding in fact it's the new level to take your relationship to the whole new level. Mostly people have sex after they shared mutual love bonding you can have sex with someone as a one night stand so do you fall in love with that person, I guess no. Love is all about feeling which you feel from your heart.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, don't confuse love for lust though

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• you can but no one ever tries that these days. they need that physical connection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Define your question more please , do you mean falling in love without sex during whole relationship , or falling in love before having sex?

0|0
    0|0
    • Falling in love without sex for long time, a year or two

• If you find the right person , it really is possible :) first of all you need to know that attraction is not purely physicall , that you are connected on a deeper level :) i admit , it is really hard to find , but its not impossible :) that is a sign of a true relationship :)

• So you say that in order for someone to fall in love they must first have sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats what we found nowadays

• Yes 3 love strikes in a row for me without sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes but these cases are rare

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes