A question to all the men?

Why is it that you guys feel the need to cheat what does the women u with currently have the the women u cheating with does... when u lay a women down in bed she has the same thing so why cheat?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• Men in general don't cheat. The ones that do have no morals and no love for the woman they are with. Most of them do it out of boredom or lack of sex. And while the honorable thing to do is to talk to your wife / girlfriend and fix things, those losers would rather take the easy way out. Overall the cheaters aren't many but they get a lot of attention and it seems that all men cheat, which is nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all men cheat and it's not only they men who cheat. Most of the relationships I've seen fail have been from the girl cheating not the guy. My mom cheated on my dad, My brothers girlfriend that he dated for 4 years cheated on him. So it's not only guys cheating girls cheat just as much if not more. One of my best friends cheats on all of her boyfriends for fun

• Maybe u right.. but if u love her right what would be the reason for the relationship or her to fail

• Yeah I know she doesn't care who she hurts. She does things and expects people to feel sorry for her. She was sleeping with a 35 year old who had a wife and children just so that she could get weed and when his wife figured out she came crying to me bc she said she loves him and doesn't want to lose him

What Guys Said 17

• Statistics show that women cheat just as much as men do, but typically less likely to get caught than a male. . . .

I've never cheated on a girlfriend, but I have had feelings for someone (my now wife) while still in a relationship. And that was because the personality and the communication was just better than with my girlfriend and we just clicked (and stayed clicking) for me since I never did anything physical it was about more than attraction she just got me.

• Not all of us do. My girlfriend is hot af and I'm loyal AF.

• I don't

• I'm sorry you got cheated on you are a good looking girl and no girl deserves that... im glad you found out though better now than latter... Dear lord I ask that you bless and console this girl right now. I ask that you mend and strengthen her heart GOD that when the man you have for her chases she will be able to give a whole heart GOD. I ask that this man reveal himself when he is needed and can be accepted GOD. I ask that he will be hard working strong (physically emotionaly and spiritually) and loyal. please don't let this bad apple spoil the bunch for her GOD. In Jesus most precious name I pray amen.

• I've never cheated, nor will I ever.
    However I have had two girlfriends who cheated on me.

Try asking your questions to cheaters, instead to men, perhaps you'll get more of a conclusive answer.

• Firstly.. Not all Men Cheat, Some really stay truthful...

The need to cheat vary with the person, not with gender..

• Well then guys iv been meeting friends that I have all tell me they cheat... A man is a man he can't eat the same thing everyday what that means I have no idea

• Maybe you're just hanging out with a wrong crew girl..
      Keep an eye out..

• I was in a onesided relationship for an year with one of my best friends.. But recently she decided to keep away from me and I'm down in hell..

Eventhough at this point I dont see a reason to cheat.
      I want to be true in my love eventhough she is not interested..

• Not all of us do

• variety is stimulation

• not all men cheat. and those men who cheat are assholes.

• Then I guess I have been meeting assholes..

• if you rush into these things, the chances are high that it won't work, you have to be very patient in finding the right guy, until then, learn to love your own company

• I dont cheat though... i dont blame you if you are in the area where cheating is a thing. i hope its stop and it never happen.

• Hhmmm. Why do women cheat or why do women accept a man who who already has a girl.

• Never cheated on anybody, but I've been cheated on by women.

So fuck you.

• Maybe u didn't something wrong to make her cheat? or maybe she just wasn't in love with u cause if she was she won't cheat?

• You're right, a woman wouldn't be a pad person.

Only men can do that.

• So you are not only stupid and bitter you are also illiterate

• Lol women are not the same a man cheat to keep his ego from turning against him

• Stupid sexist question

• I didn't get your question

• There are kind of two very different groups of cheaters.

One group is small but cheats a lot. These are people who really don't like monogamy, they want to have a lot of partners. For them, what does the new woman have? She's new.

The other group is larger, and is really more a married thing. It's people who are feeling neglected and unsatisfied but can't easily leave their marriages (often kids, etc). Then somebody outside the marriage shows interest in them, and they're bowled over because their spouse isn't interested in them. So they cheat. In that case what does the other woman have? An interest in him.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds pretty salty. Maybe you're looking for love in the wrong places.