Getting back in the dating game?

i have been married for eight years to a strict jealous marine. i recently divorced him for cheating with my best friend. what suggestions do you have for preparing to start dating after eight years of being with one man?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a woman, getting a guy can't be hard, no matter how old are you, what do you look like or how experienced you are. Just put make up on, dress to look hot and go out anywhere. You will have a billion guys approach you within seconds. Then you just choose the ones you like. Lets face it, girls dont need any effort when it cones to this stuff