Getting back in the dating game?

i have been married for eight years to a strict jealous marine. i recently divorced him for cheating with my best friend. what suggestions do you have for preparing to start dating after eight years of being with one man?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are a woman, getting a guy can't be hard, no matter how old are you, what do you look like or how experienced you are. Just put make up on, dress to look hot and go out anywhere. You will have a billion guys approach you within seconds. Then you just choose the ones you like. Lets face it, girls dont need any effort when it cones to this stuff

0|0
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Well, you are a young grown woman, and you look so pretty too. I don't know what kind of behavior you have, but I just would suggest to be yourself. Be relaxed and do each thing with the right calmness. If you know any aggregation site, I don't know... as an example a "baking or cooking class", a pub with people around your age, go there and try to meet someone. Be as much honest as you can, and well... best luck to be back in the game :D !!!

3|0
    0|0
    • thank you

• happy to have given a useful advice ^^. The only real thing I could suggest you, try to "struggle" every day to turn your lacks in qualities, or at least... to make those lacks less evident, that's a generale advice. And that's all :) as I already said, best luck and just enjoy it with calmness !

• thanks

• sorry for using this private mode.
    i have a few questions before suggesting you with something.
    As i am leaving gags today for two weeks your question will be my last till then.:)
    though i will be here to check messages ofc
    Q.1 what things you enjoy to do?
    Q.2 what kind of person you think you are personality wise?
    Q.3 What love means to you?

1|0
    0|0
    • sorry for asking private questions*
      i hate typos a lot. this was my 3rd one in last 10mins

• Show All
    • thanks to you.
      follow me back so that i can PM you because i am lazy to scroll down a long list of questions to talk to you but i want to talk😂

• hey do you think if a 19 year old guy talks dirty to a 32 year old woman?

• Your "best friend" cheated with your husband, huh? Why have I heard that one over a hundred million times?

And then you wonder why guys don't like being friendzoned, it's because the vast, overwhelming majority of women are really bad friends! They're only your friends when they know you can see them. In their minds, they see everyone as a tool, nothing more.

0|0
    1|0
    • Yes, because the man cheating is obviously not an issue -___-

• Show All
    • This is pointless as were both stuck in our ways. Whether you want to admit or not. Were done here

• Well, I got some bad news, almost no one dates anymore (n o need when you can just find a lay on the internet). They just go to sites like Tinder or Craigslist or 100 other similar sites and find hookups. After my last divorce in 1972 I just stayed single, have been far happier than being married or chained to 1 woman.

0|1
    1|1
  • i.ytimg.com/vi/6AnAhdN9nDg/maxresdefault.jpg

In all seriousness, be openminded. Make sure you are not dating because you want a replacement for him but because you are ready to spread your love. And don't get together with someone because they remind you of him, get with them because you love who they are.

1|1
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter how long u been with someone or not... and honestly there is no advice to give out either. U seem like a very confident person so all you gotta do is go out n meet the people who are around you n u will know what u need to do then!! just move forward with that confidence and everything and everything is gonna play out on its own !

0|0
    1|0
  • enjoy the single life and if you have someone who is enjoying the same things as you do, dating will be awesome and miss the chance.

lastly, I am sorry to know about the cheating part since it sucks so much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always say what you want to the men you met. If it's sex, say sex, if it's a serious and stable relationship, demand him to be serious with you.

Just this. Say it soon to not get hurt.
    : ) Enjoy life.

1|0
    0|0
  • From your profile picture, you looking great.. just go with the flow, dont rush into dating just anybody, you'll find someone worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • take it slow dont rush into anything or go on the rebound with another guy as you will have gone from one bad situation to other x x

1|1
    0|0
  • Make a list for yourself, what are you good at, what can you offer for a relationship, what do you want and need from a relationship and such.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dnt give the impression that you are easily available. Show a little discretion and discernment. I m not saying that you shouldn't be open to people. But be choosy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Must be difficult to come out of a long relationship. My advice, move on - find a caring, loving guy. But don't rush into settling down. x

0|1
    0|0
  • Just get on with it, realise it's how it works, he fucked up you deserve better.

0|1
    0|0
  • You will find it easy and have a lot of offers

1|0
    0|0
  • Its fuck day TUes
    all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Take time to heal before getting back into the dating game otherwise you'll be using someone as a rebound.

I know being cheated on hurts and I'm sorry to hear that, but I've been a rebound twice and both ended horriblt as they were people I were truly interested in. In fact, I kinda felt like I was on the rebound myself as I was using other women to get over the ones who used me.

I'm just saying when you date, you wanna be on a clean slate, not when you're hung up on someone else. Dating someone else will just be a distraction.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• omg I am so sorry for what you had to go through, what a jerk to do that and your best friend is a jerk too.

sheesh

just start out by hanging out with friends whom are supportive
    build your self esteem, know that you have values
    write down what you are looking for in a guy
    write down what you won't stand for
    write down what you have to offer
    and then just talk about it with friends, and start out slow.

0|2
    0|0
  • First, throat punch them both. Just dip your toes and take time for you. Heal emotionally and go for someone the total opposite.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go on a night out or go on dates and suck the men off they will think your irresistible and keep doing that and it'll be a keeper

0|0
    0|0
  • wait some time before starting to date

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes