How should I get back in touch with her and pursue a relationship?

First off I have barely any confidence and I have this uncontrollable blushing problem. So I just graduated from high school and I met this girl early in the year. And we got off to a good start, got her number, and we texted and talked on the phone a lot.

She would mostly text me but in school I felt so corny and awkward and lame around her and it seemed pointless. I couldn't start up conversation and I was thinking too much. So we went on and off and went out to the movies and it was stupid the movies sucked and she left right after.

But she texted me right after. But its embarrassing because all we did was text. So I failed to ask her to prom and we haven't texted since. I kinda ignored her when she texted me asking me if I wanted to ask her something.

So I'm thinking back on how stupid I was, and how I could possibly get my confidence. How can I approach her. I have her number, so I don't know if I should just call her, or text her or what to say?

And should I say I'm sorry ? Idk.
2
0