I told my Fiance to go back to his hoes at work?

So i just got into an argument with my fiancé. I was upset because he wouldn't give me any dick today because when he wants it I give it to him. So now he is really upset at me because i told him to go back to his hoes at work. It just came out because at his job he always has these girls messing with him. Like for example this woman at work keeps hitting him with a ball. He gets irritated by it. Also they are always saying how nice he looks and rubbing his head. So now he is upset saying this nigga don't have hoes this and that. He told me to talk to the air for a while and all i wanted was some dick. I have a high sex drive which may bother him. I feel like he is breaking up with me because of what I said. How do i fix things between us?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• He owes you dick. That is part of the deal. Take it. It only took my girlfriend one time to get the point across when I tried that once. I f'-ed her as hard as I could and she never said a word again. I never denied her sex ever again. I gave her the boot because she asked me to buy her a car when she made twice as much money as me. lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to have a mature conversation with him and explain you only said that because of your frustration and that you're sorry

What Guys Said 4

• Don't get married if your still a child

• lol i get married whenever tf i want to. Because i wanted dick so be it. Im 21 years old not a child.

• Be so much nut you'll be afraid

• I made a post about my routine to stay in porn shape

• https://goo.gl/images/CJ3rGH
    This is the answer your looking for.

• you basically told him that he's not loyal to you and accused him of cheating on you. that's a sign of distrust, and I don't blame him for wanting to break up with you. that was some serious shit you said.

• Yea i don't trust any guys.

• I have been hurt before and I am probably taking it out on him. Too many things have happened where i can't trust any guys. So now im just worried about getting dick.

• well not every guy is trying to hurt you, and if he proposed, then he doesn't want to hurt you. if all you want is dick, there isn't going to be much in that relationship and it could just make it worse. try extending some trust to him and you may be surprised

• most hilarious thing I have read all day. Thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Holy smokes! If a man got this angry because his woman wouldn't put out at the exact moment he wanted her to, people would be having a fit. People are people and they will never want exactly what you want 100% of the time. To expect someone to just provide sex whenever you say so completely dismisses the other person's feelings, needs and desires. In a good relationship, both people try to empathize with one another, understanding that they will not always get what they want. If you cannot compromise, any relationship you have will always be doomed for failure.

• You say that to him because anytime he wants it then he expects for me to give it to him. But when i want it, then it's the exact opposite.

• That sounds like my kids... "Mommy, he hit me!" "I only hit him because he called me a baby!" "Oh yeah, well, sometimes he goes to school without first brushing his teeth!"
      We treat people how to treat us. If you don't want to put out, then don't! If he gets pissed, then you have the ability to go find a guy who isn't an a-hole.

• Should say: "teach people how to treat us."