Ex just posted this. Does it mean she still cares about me?

Don't be mad at ME because I don't give a Fck. Be mad at YOURSELF, because I once did and you were too blind to see.

21

What Girls Said 2

• Are you the most recent guy she dated? If so, I think it means she still cares, even though she is trying to say she doesn't. She probably feels like you didn't care enough (If the post was about you) and it hurt her, so now she's angry and wants you to think she doesn't care either.

• Exactly. I asked out for dinner because I didn't wanna eat alone. In turn she thought it was a date. I didn't open up to her because I was relaxing/too tired after work.

• I don't know all the details of what you've already said to each other. But, you could start with "I'm so sorry I didn't consider your feelings when I asked you out to dinner. I never wanted to hurt you. I don't know how to make this right but it breaks my heart to lose you as a friend. I care about you very much. Please talk to me."

• Cool thank you.
      She doesn't trust me. So I'll kneel to her.
      wish me luck. she's very strict

• No, it means she did care about you once

What Guys Said 1

• No man! It seems she's being mean... Honestly