How do I get closure if he's ignoring me?

Everyone keeps telling me to wait and be patient but I just feel like an idiot. We got into a fight because he thought I had feelings for my ex.

I was friends with my ex and he tried hitting on my sister. boyfriend thought this meant I had feelings for my ex. I messed up I know, I regret the way I reacted.

He said "I'm done and can't take it anymore" and hasn't responded to any of my messages/calls. It's been 4 days.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• stop contacting him and give him space, he obviously needs to cool down and miss you, he won't if you are constantly blowing up his phone. He'll contact you just give him space and time

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes the more you try explaining the worse it gets. It's really probably best to let it be for a bit