Broke up with boyfriend and old friends-with-benefits hit me up?

I broke up with my boyfriend of over a year about a week ago. We haven't seen each other in a month.

Recently, my friends with benefits from 2 years ago has been trying to contact me. I've been telling him no/ignoring him because I was with my boyfriend. We were friends with benefits for about 9 months, and he often ignored me, blew me off, saw other girls, and reminded me how he would never want to be in a relationship with me.

Since I've broken up with my boyfriend, I've lost all my friends and my boyfriend. I'm extremely lonely and feeling horrible. I have no one to talk to, so I started giving in to my friends with benefits and talking with him just to cure my loneliness. I'm not interested in him sexually or romantically at all.
Now he's asking to "hang out as friends" and I don't know if I should give into it or not. /:

12

What Guys Said 2

• Your instincts have already told you that it is a bad idea. Trust your instincts!

• bruh do what you can. you'll eventually make more friends. life goes on

What Girls Said 1

• He just want to "hit it and quit it" don't give into it unless you want to be friends with benefits again.

• What if I just want to be friends? No dating, no friend with benefits.

• "We were friends with benefits for about 9 months, and he often ignored me, blew me off, saw other girls, and reminded me how he would never want to be in a relationship with me"

I'm not being mean to you but do you think he really wants to be friends?
      You might want to but I don't think he does unless he has changed in the last 2 years... So try if you want but don't be surprise if it doesn't work out.