Girls, would you forgive a guy who hurt you if he kneels and apologizes?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• No. What does kneeling have to do with the apology?
    I would forgive him if he genuinely apologized. I just need to know that he truly feels bad for what he did and won't do it again. No need to kneel down and all that shit

• Kneeling down means he is being genuine. Isn't ir

• @creativeuserguy Uhh maybe to some people but personally I don't care about kneeling. In fact, to me it would seem forced and fake.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's seriously lame. You shouldn't need to get down like a 6 year old. Man up, take responsibility for your actions and show her over a period of time that you're not going to hurt her. Getting down on your knees doesn't do anything other than make you look pathetic. I know I'm not a girl and I know it's not the answer you were wanting, but it's the truth.