Girls, would you forgive a guy who hurt you if he kneels and apologizes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. What does kneeling have to do with the apology?
    I would forgive him if he genuinely apologized. I just need to know that he truly feels bad for what he did and won't do it again. No need to kneel down and all that shit

0|0
    0|0
    • Kneeling down means he is being genuine. Isn't ir

• @creativeuserguy Uhh maybe to some people but personally I don't care about kneeling. In fact, to me it would seem forced and fake.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's seriously lame. You shouldn't need to get down like a 6 year old. Man up, take responsibility for your actions and show her over a period of time that you're not going to hurt her. Getting down on your knees doesn't do anything other than make you look pathetic. I know I'm not a girl and I know it's not the answer you were wanting, but it's the truth.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• not necessarily... depends on what it was... personally, I would ask him what he had learn from his mistake so that I can feel that his sincerity... no need to kneel tho... just makes me feel either bad or plain annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • it says break up and divorce... So I think it's safe to say that it's something too serious to just be kneeling for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn these crazy ass people. Don't do it, unless she's some godess in which case u should kiss her feet too

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how bad he hurt me

0|0
    0|0
    • Not taking you seriously at the beginning

• Show All
    • Ohh. I don't know I'd forgive him but watch him closely. No need to get on his knees tho that doesn't add anything

• I'd prefer a super heart felt apology

• I wouldn't recommend that

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what he did

0|0
    0|0
  • I had it happen. But it was about emotional stuff that he hadn't understood, not something like cheating. That's still unforgivable in my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not kneeling to no hoe... unless.. UNLESS.. i fucked up. and thats rare now...
    (at your age... maybe)

0|0
    0|0
  • How would kneeling change anything?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes