Does he want to breakup with me?

Honestly I do not know if we are still in a relationship togetheršŸ˜”. He is in the military and overseas all of the time but waiting or making our relationship work is not a problem. Being able to spend time with each other and knowing exactly where we stand is the problem. We are never able to spend much time together because he is always busy and when he is not busy, then I become busy and we just try our damn hardest to fit in time to spend with each other but it is like we keep missing each other. When we first met he told me the day before he had to leave that he was getting deployment but we promised that when he got back we would spend much time together. He came back right when I was getting ready to start school so I rarely had time to spend time with him and he felt that I was being inconsiderate and that I was lying to him but he admitted he overreacted. I was in the hospital for a month and after a motorcycle accident but I told my mom to contact him and let him know so he would not think I did not want to be with him, but my mom never did and he was upset. As soon as I got back I contacted him to let him know and explain and he just said "alright" and that's it. WTF does he mean? Alright like "it's alright?" Or alright like "whatever" or alright like "I don't believe you or care". I never responded because I didn't want to annoy him while he is overseas and I did not know what to say. I know for a fact that he is not dating anyone else but I don't know if we are still together or what? We really love each other and don't want to break up but I don't know if he is tired of me or trying to move on or what? Advice? This is seriously driving me crazy not know cause I love him so much.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Send him 1 single photo of some scars, or something showing that you were injured. Add some short text explaining what you said here, that you are honest and couldn't stop thinking about him and you were afraid he wouldn't believe you.

Something really short and wait...

0|0
    0|0
  • offer to be separated

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like with Being in this Horrific accident Here, Dear... There are Trust Issues on his own Part from his own Heart.
    Only a Heartless major Jerk would Say what he did, but I feel Instead, with what is going through his own Head, he doesn't Believe you were even Laid up in the Hospital.
    Have a Talk with him and get on the same Page. LDR is One of the Hardest to Have and to UP Hold, and it takes two to Tangle and Two to Wangle.
    Good Luck and Hoping you are Better. xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes