Ex calls my house number, should I contact him?

I noticed that once in a while my ex would call my house number and claim that someone has called him.. my brother is usually the one who answers the phone and then he asks us if we called him and it's always a no. It could be that it was an accidental call but i feel that maybe he's trying to get a hold of me? I never answer and he it seems he asks how im doing.. i want to talk to him because i haven't gotten any closure since he broke up with me but then again he's taken now and its been a year so im kinda scared i guess. Next time he calls the house should i answer or just continue to ignore him? Do any of you think he's trying to talk to me or is that my wishful thinking lol.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Get closure by yourself, contacting him will only make things more complicated as it going to be all lovey dovey. It sounds like he moved on, but if he constantly calling it obvious that he hasn't. If you're willing to risk things getting worse then yeah answer, but I would avoid it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Closure is a myth.

What Guys Said 4

• If he is and he's with someone don't you think that's shitty of him? Things are probably souring in his relationship so he's sniffing around you to see if you'd be available as a backup plan. Don't get excited it'd only be till he found someone else

• do you want him back?

• I'm actually not sure about that. All i really know is that the way he broke up with me bothered me till now, no reasoning just an over the phone break up.

• Thank you!!
      I'll do just that.. get my closure and if i can't then i'll just try my best to move on. I can do without him.

• Glad you got the message... hey, just an insider tip... in situations like that.. i just find a replacement... works like a charm.. for me at least... not so much for the "replacement"... i feel bad but hey, i wanna heal. and they get laid.. they should be alright.

• Don't bother if he is taken, it might just lead to heartbreak

• No way ! Leaving ur past to where it is would be a smarter choice.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!