He hung out with his ex and kissed her and texted her good morning?

They were together two years and it s been 8 months since they have been broken up. I found out he took her out to dinner 2 times, they made out and even brought her to his house to see his family even his dad. I even found out they didn t have sex but they were physically flirting with each other and he really wants to have sex with her. He also asked for her mothers number. And also to mention he still has her clothes in his house and still has her nightstand and lamp I see it when I am with him. He told her he still loves her and is still in love with her when they both got drunk together. Is he really not over her? I thought he liked me but he told her that he doesn't like me and never even wanted to talk to me. He also smacked her ass and when she went outside to make a phone call my friend told me he was eavesdropping trying to listen. Is he over her like is he really still in love with her? Please be blunt I need the truth!!

65

Most Helpful Guy

• This one is pretty obvious. Yes, he's still in love with her. You need to cut him out (he'll do it himself eventually but it's best that you do it)

Most Helpful Girl

• You wanted blunt so here it is: you sound like a rebound. He's not over her and he's using you to try and fill her place. Leave him, you deserve better. Don't settle for someone who loves someone else.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, he still has a thing for her.

• is he after you for love or lust why do you think he wants you... Because its obvious that he wants her for lust and that hurts you emotionally... I would distance my self from him

• Whats there to be blunt about. He is abviously not over his ex. Im sorry but you were used as a rebound. You nees a more serious partner

• Sounds like an awesome dude.

What Girls Said 5

• It looks like he's still into his ex.

• Don't involve yourself with someone who's still involved with their ex. You'll end up hurt

• he's not over her, find someone else you deserve someone who gives you all their attention :)

• girl, run.

• very much sounds like he still likes her I'm afraid