Get out and stay out?

What is the worst way you have been dumped?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• a couple of years ago I had a girlfriend who at first made a couple of excuses about why she couldn't See Me in the weekend and then she just went into no contact mode. she didn't answer any of my calls or messages for almost 3 months. It was the worst feeling ever.
    I knew it was over but I needed to force her to admit to me how rude she was. She didn't, she just told me really hurtful things about me.
    I still hate her to this day.

Most Helpful Girl

• At a secluded beach only accessible at low tide.

I was there with my boyfriend, Brad, he had invited (w/o asking me) his ex girlfriend, Renee, and her new boyfriend, Chuck.

Brad kept obsessing over Renee. She had gotten a boob job (tiny A to a large round CC) and done Brazilian booty exercises since he had dated her.

Brad kept making comments and wouldn't take his eyes off her body. We had a big fight, he told me to F off, and left me there on the beach. It was mile walk back to the car and Renee & Chuck had to take me home 60 miles.

A lot of stuff happened after he dumped me and left me there, all of which eventually led to a lot better situation for me in the long run.

But telling me how hot his ex girlfriend looked and even asking her if she would have sex with him "just for old time's sake" and telling her new boyfriend he could have sex with me since I was a sex junkie (Brad and me had been out like 15 times and still not had sex... he wasn't "ready"), just made me so mad!

That has to be my worst.

The only other note worthy was going to an amusement park, running into my bf's "new gf", and him dumping me in line for the roller coaster, telling me he was going home with her! Bye... I had to call my dad for a ride home, since my boyfriend was the one with the car.

What Guys Said 18

• My girl of 10+ years avandoned me one day while I was at work. In a follow-up phone call and meeting in person, she said she wanted some time to herself, but was open to counseling or workibg on things later.

About a week later, a couple of friends called me and asked about our split. When I asked them how they knew, they said that they logged onto Facebook and saw her post about it and how happy she was that it was over.

• Whoa! That's a lot of time invested! How did u cope?

• Best of luck to you!

• I told her I was tired of being put in 8th place of importance after wallpapers, and when she said no, I told her to walk away. She walked 300 meters before disappearing behind a corner.
    She never looked back.

• Finding out after being ghosted for four days that she's been with someone else for four days.. from her mother.

• I never been dumped sorry

• Worst way was when my second love called it all off. She flat out told me that she cheated on me. She was dating another guy while we were still in our relationship.

• Over the phone she told me she was breaking up with me she blamed her mom but don't know if that's what really true.

• She pooped on my pillow, kicked the cat and stole the remote on the way out... god, I miss her so much

• Way back when I still did the relationship thing 2x they simply said they just wanted to be alone. Eh some girls are just fickle. Easy come, easy go.

• Over the phone - telling me she fcked another dude in a party.
    She even described to me how they did it - somewhat detailed.

Wow.

• having them tell you at their wedding

• My ex-girl and I were apart for about 3 months. When I returned from being gone so long, she was asleep and I crawled into bed naked and pressed against her and started pawing at her. Still half asleep she said, "not tonight babe, (my name) is back". I wished I had died in my sleep that night.

• Chased out with a shot gun

• She told me another guy had knocked her up on purpose, she was stopping her studies to marry him.

• Girl I was dating called and said to me " Honey, I am sorry, I met someone else and we actually fucked in our bed! His used condom may still be in the bed!

• Oh that's just dirty 😳

• True story, but yes, very dirty and nasty! Funny thing is she came back 3 months later wanting for us to get back together!!! Oh well, that's life, I guess

• My parents threw me out the window when i was a baby.

• @Blue Anon "kicked her out of the car with semen hanging from. the chin".

Aren't you just the coolest dude ever !

Or is it just that you love yourself too much?

• Kicked her out of the car with semen hanging from her chin. Then I just drove off. Never talked to her again. She still calls til this very day. That was over a year ago.

• Her: Do you know whats the difference between you and my ex?
    Me: I get to kiss you?
    Her: No, your hair color, and not much else.

What Girls Said 5

• i haven't been dumped for ages its hard to remember by phone i have but it was never serious just before birthday but i had not even met the guy it was a online thing and i dont know what i even saw in him now really.. but i have been in abusive relationships and stuff so i've had my fair share of pain

• I haven't been. Buuuut watching and reading responses...🍿🍿🍿

• Found out I was being used to cheat on his other girlfriend.

• Hmm. Ghosted after sex or my first love telling me he can't fathom me and I'm a liar. -.- tf ever.

• Not responding after a very important question which basically indicated that it was over