Why did you break up with your last partner?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• I aught her pooping so I broke up with her. She said she's off to go pee while we're watching a movie, now she's been in there for 5 minutes so now I know something was up.

I knocked on the door and asked if everything was okay, she said yes she'll be right out... Her voice was labored and I became suspicious... So I yelled " I'M COMING IN ", she screamed no, but there was no stopping to this. I smashed through the door and I see her sitting on the toilet seat. I told her to get the **** up, she didn't so I threw her off myself.. I looked inside the toilet, and just as I suspected, a god damn log, ***** you better pray this isn't yours. I looked around and saw no pet in sight. I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me and said I was crazy and that she's calling the cops, all that while the toilet paper was on her hand. I told her no need to call the cops because i'm breaking up with u, u some kinda poop whore. and that was that.

I feel like a new man already and I'm off to find a woman who doesn't poop.

Most Helpful Girl

• he always doesn't consider my feelings. and for 2 days straight he called this girl for 10 hours and 5 hours the next day. 5 hours next day and only for 2 days because i found out on the 5th hour on the 2nd day. if i didn't step in they wld have just went on calling eavh other for years. it happened before and i feel that i deserve better. so we broke up. he said he's damn sad and wants me back and all but once we broke up he went to call that girl for hours. i guess I've been played with.

What Guys Said 10

• Distance. We lived in different countries, with a 14 hour time difference. Travelling frequently was not an option as well.

• Simply put, the partnership was one sided. i put in the care and the hours and she used up my patience. she cheated on me and abused my trust. and abused me physically and consumed my tolerance.

• She broke up with me because of my 1.5 and 2/3 inch dick

• I barley remember but I think it was because they just lied to me all the time and I think they were cheating on me, and I kinda knew he would lie to me all the time but I didn't want to bring it up in case I was wrong (and when I did bring it up he would make it feel like it's my fault)

• she loved me but she wanted more commitment which I thought I'm m giving but she didn't feel that way

• when i read this question it got me thinking and most of my relationships have ended cause she cheats on me lol wtf 😂😂😂

• She cheated on me.
    We attended different farewell parties and the difference is she fcked someone else and I did not.

• Just wasn't feelin it.

• cause she always used to punch me!

• we didn't break up... she passed away.

What Girls Said 2

• He thought that I wasn't faithful to him which I was and there was lack of support.

• We were long distance and he had cheated on me twice.

• Im sorry, im sure you deserve better. Same thing happened to me 2 years ago only he cheated on me once...