Ex keeps coming around I don't know what to do anymore!!

We dated for 2 years and have been broken up for 3,he broke up with me because I didn't appreciate him. I've tried everything to prove to him I loved him but nothing worked. We have both tried dating other people to get over each other but we always come back to each other. We recently talked again and he told me he loved me so much and wanted to take things real slow so we can get over our past. Yet he told me that if he ever hooked up with anyone he would let me know! I don't get him... I don't know what to do any more. I've tried to be mean and it doesn't work and I've tried to be nice and he is still a jerk. His excuse is that he is so hurt by the way I've been in the past... What should I do?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him no on going slow. Don't do it, and you wanna know why? Because you guys are still not over the past. So how can you move on and go to the future together if you guys are stuck back there? Tell him that when he gets over it and you are over it then that's when things will work out. For now it's just going to be that cycle again, break it, and fix your selves up for one and other.

And what does he mean Hook up with another? If he wants you he should STICK to you. Correct? Either way don't go out again until he's over the past and so are you.